Friday, October 31, 2008
Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog and all those who had entered. I hope to have some more fun giveaways soon, so visit often for your chance to win.
And, since it's Halloween, how about anyone who stops by my blog, leave a comment on something "spooky" you might have encountered or heard. I'll start with a "haunted" happening that occurs to me from time to time . . . and yes, I do believe in ghosts, I do, I do, I do!! Just as the cowardly lion believes in spooks.
Every so often I am visited by my friendly ghost or whatever he/she may be. Oftentimes I see a flash out of the corner of my eye and wonder if he/she is around at those times as well. Who knows. The thing that oftentimes happens in my home is this friendly invisible being will turn on the water in my bathroom sink ~ full blast. I spoke with a plumber to see if there is any way the water could come on by itself, as I have handles you have to physically turn for the water to come on. The plumber knows of no possible way other than physically turning them on and looked at me oddly as I told him what happens from time to time. This usually happens during early mornings while I'm in the shower. No, it's not a family member sneaking in either. Not only has this happened at my present home, but has also occurred in my condo that I previously had lived in and the home I lived in prior to that, so the little invisible being is following me with my moves. Weird, huh?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I had fun making these sweet hang tags, using a sweet vintage photograph image and these awesome mason jar graphics from Krista of http://www.countrycharmgraphics.com/.
I'll be adding these to my website if you wish to purchase for your gift giving.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Creations from Sew Practical Patterns has given me the "I Love Your Blog Award!" You must take a peek at her wonderful blog!
Here are the rules and my picks for accepting this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
My picks for this award:
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Before I forget, the rules are:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, so here's my 7 "about me" facts:
- I work full-time as Secretary of Construction/Engineering/Facility Services at an area healthcare center, while dreaming of having my own art studio and time to work on my art projects.
- Mice FREAK me out!!! I'd rather walk barefoot in cow poop than to stumble upon a mouse (and I have - hey, I grew up on a farm!)
- Not only have I walked in cow poop barefoot, but I've wrestled a hog at a local fest with my sister and her girlfriend. LOL ~ You can see it here: Hog Wresting Video.
- My favorite bands are Nickelback, Pink Floyd, Metallica, & Queen.
- I LOVE PrisonBreak and make sure to never miss an episode (it's the only TV show I watch faithfully).
- I LOVE thunderstorms.
- I'm a night owl. :)
Tag, you're it:Renae, My Little Raggedy Blessings
Dawn, Prairie Girl Boutique
Julie, My Raggedy Dolls
Pea, Pea Pickers Primitives
Janell, Pumpkinseeds Originals
Jenny, Wonders of Whimsy
Tina, Black Crow Hollow
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
I can't wait to show you the new ACEO/ATC cards I made this weekend, as I think they turned out even "cooler" than these paint chips. I hope to find time to upload the images this week.