Monday, October 5, 2009

Altered Bingo Card


I was busy yesterday and got quite a bit accomplished. Today I'll share with you the altered vintage bingo card I made. I have this listed for sale in my selling blog too: http://prim-primitives.blogspot.com/ in case anyone is interested. :)

Tonight is THE big game! Yes, being a "Wisconsinite" I'm a Packer fan . . though even with all the hoopla in Brett Favre's retirement/non-retirement and going to first the Jets and now the Vikings, I'm still (secretly - shhhh . . I didn't say this . . lol) a Favre fan too. I have a feeling that the Vikings may win, but I have to root for my Pack! I'm going to either make homemade pizza tonight or may pick up a couple of pizza's from Pizza Hut on my way home from work. Have a wonderful day everyone :)

4 comments:

Jann said...

This is just a beautiful piece of art! Good luck to your team tonight!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment...
Best Bingo World is your completeguide to online bingo webring together the finest online bingo games and the best online
bingo websites. Here you will beable to find advice on to play bingo in our Bingo Gamessection.Best Bingo Reviews

Anonymous said...

it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment...
We are here for free bingo games, free online bingo and many more. Sign up to ForfreeBingo and you’llget many bingo games for totally free, these free bingo games where you could potentially win a jackpot by spending absolutely nothing.For Free Bingo

Anonymous said...

it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment...

Best Bingo World is your complete guide to online bingo we bring together the finest online bingo games and the best online bingo websites. Here you will be able to find advice on to play bingo in our Bingo Games section.Best Bing Reviews