Thursday, May 14, 2009

Poor Children






I haven't found the time between work and housework and spending time with my children to do any new altered art projects as I had been hoping. I planned to do so last night, but simply could not keep my eyes open ~ I fell asleep after washing dishes while sitting down for a few minutes (so I thought it would be) with Abbie in my lap ~ we both fell asleep around 8 p.m. in the rocking chair. Maybe . . . just maybe I can try to get to some artwork tonight. I'm not going to make any promises, but I'd love to be able to as I crave art!!!

2 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

The photos remind me of a "Which one doesn't belong" game. The second photo seems to be from a different time and place all together. She also looks much like I did at that age, wearing my cousins overalls. I'd love to give all of these children beautiful dresses and smart little suits. Clean faces and fun whimsical hats. That would be my altered art for these poor children. (I love the one with the child peeking around the corner of the house.)

charity said...

Lovely pictures here...how sweet and nice and hopeful...I hope they get help for a better life.