Thursday, July 30, 2009

Deer



Nothing new for me to talk about really. Due to the pregnancy I have been extra tired and a bit nauseous, and between work and housework upon arriving home I haven't found time to work on any new projects. I've been feeling lazy so to say, but I really am doing a lot, just not as much as I'm accustomed to doing. We're planning to go camping this weekend with family and friends. Hopefully it's more relaxing than feeling like it's work as it seemed to be more than it should the last time we went. And, hopefully, it doesn't rain as is forecast for Saturday!

8 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

These pictures are so adorable. I love the ribbons tied for collars and the dresses the children are wearing.
I do hope you are feeling better soon. Take care dear (pun intended)! :)

Anne Marie said...

oh.......I hope you feel better soon....I know that feeling all too well (lol)

please do look up my post named "deer lady".I think you'll enjoy it!

and nice to meet you.

/sewprimitive said...

Just wonderful photos, Stacey, thank you so much!

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Hi Stacey!! Love all the GREAT Pictures! Thank You! Hope you are feeling much better! and that you totally enjoy your camping trip! Hugs~*~Birdy

Tumble Fish Studio said...

What precious unique pictures!

I hope you feel better. I remember those days. Take it easy and take care of you! Rest is the key!

Vintage Papers said...

these photos are just precious! love the sweet faces of the deer and children!
feel better soon!

SharDon Exclusives said...

We had caught a deer when I was about this age and raised it then gave it to a local zoo. It was a dear memory. I have gone through most of your posts, loving each vintage picture. Thank you for sharing such lovely old photos...Sharon

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Hi Stacey. Thanks for the "dear deer" pictures! They are a-deer-able! Just couldn't resist that! LOL Sorry you aren't feeling too well, but it will pass and in the wonderful days to come you will forget it all in the midst of baby gurgles and smiles! Have a wonderful camping trip.