Monday, December 1, 2008

Belated Happy Thanksgiving

Things have been a bit hectic for me lately. I hope to get back in the swing of things and post more frequently, hopefully with some interesting things for you to see.

We enjoyed Thanksgiving at my parents, filling our bellies only to then to see the men sit back to watch a bit of football and get in a few zzz's after their fill of sleep inticing turkey. LOL. Mike went out a short time after the meal to get back to hunting, the big hunter that he is. I swear he lives and breathes hunting, which does get to be a bit much at times when I'd rather he spent a bit more time with the kids and I. I'm hoping he doesn't think he's going out muzzleloader hunting this upcoming weekend. hmmm . . .

Anyways, I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Hi Stacey ,
been wondering where you were :)things have been a bit hectic around here to I havn't been blogging much the past few weeks. I get the hunting thing hubby used to go with his buddies all the time ,then it was all the sports he did . now he just sets in his chair watching sports and hunting ect and falls asleep LOL men what ya going to do with them sometimes
:) Happy belated Thanksgiving

Renae