Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Abbie at almost 2 Years and Jacob at 15 Months

I love to scrapbook, however haven't found the time in a few years to get back into it (I can't believe it's been that long, but it has and I am soooo far behind on getting my photos in order). I have finally set up a location in my home so I could set my scrapbooking materials out and work on my books as I find a few spare minutes here and there, so I can hopefully get Abbie's books caught up and Jacob's started.

While going through my pictures I found a photo I still have in the scrapbook page and page protector hanging on a refrigerator frame on my fridge of Abbie. She was almost 2 years old in that photo (shown here). So then I figured I'd look for one of Jacob outside and I really like this photo of him with his "thoughtful" look about him.

Time passes by so quickly . . . make the time to enjoy your life with family and friends and cherish your memories!

No comments: