Thursday, January 29, 2009

** Late Night Fun **













I really wish I could find a better way to get these to show up more accurately. I've tried scanning and now taking photos and still neither is really capturing how they really look. But anyway here's some of the altered vintage photos I've been working with lately :) (I guess they look best via photo if you click on the first photo of the group of them all together to enlarge).

I should have time to do more again tomorrow, as my baby boy is sick :( Poor little guy has caught a terrible flu bug that's going around daycare and doesn't feel well at all, so I'll be home with him all day and can "play" with my altered art when he sleeps.

I better get to sleep myself, before he wakes me again. Good Night everyone :)

5 comments:

TeresaM said...

They look great Stacey!! You've been busy! Hope your little guy is feeling better soon!

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Stacy!! Those are adorable and the pictures a great! I would not worry..You do great work...Hope the little one gets well real QuIcK!!! SmileS~~*~~ Birdy

My Vintage Studio said...

Sorry to hear the little one is sick. BUT your art projects are beautiful!
Cheers, Sharon

Stacey said...

Thanks everyone :)

Jann said...

You artwork is beautiful!