Friday, January 16, 2009

Let's Get to Know Each Other . . .



I was given the honor of receiving another Lemonade award from Sandy of http://cre8sandy.blogspot.com/ . Thanks Sandy! Since I have already received this same award just recently, I found that she had a neat little get to know you post that I found interesting. So, I decided I'll repost the same here tell you all a little more about me. Please feel free to do the same, copy and paste and answer on your blog as well! :)

Sit down.....and have a cuppa tea with me!

1. What is my occupation right now?Secretary of Construction/Engineering/Facility Services at a healthcare center consisting of a hospital, 2 nursing homes, and 5 clinics.
2. What color are my socks right now? Black
3. What am I listening to right now? The Local Radio station news broadcast
4. What was the last thing I ate? LOL - Pizzaria Pretzel flavored Combos
5. Can I drive a stick shift? Definitely
6.Last person I spoke to on the phone? A salesperson
7. How old are you today? 36
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football ~ go Packers!
9. What is my favorite drink? Diet Pepsi (I can't live without it!!!)
10. Have I ever colored your hair? Umm... yah . . gotta cover the grays, but the color is nearly the same as my natural haircolor so no one knows . . shoot . . now people do!!
11. Favorite food? A good burger and fries
12. What was the last movie I watched at the Theatre? Fireproof & Twilight on the same day
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
14. How do I vent anger? It depends on what it is I'm angry about, though I don't all that often - mostly I try to have an optimistic attitude. Instead of getting angry, I like to get creative and my mood improves.
15. What was my favorite toy as a child? I didn't really have a favorite toy, but remember liking to play in the sandbox most often
16. What is my favorite season? Summer
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
18. When was the last time I cried? A week or so ago while watching Barbara Walters' Patrick Swayze interview
19. What is on the floor of my closet? Shoes
20. What did I do last night? Cooked, cleaned, gave Jacob a bath, tucked him in to bed, and watched a few episodes of PrisonBreak as we bought Season 1 & 2 recently and are watching it over again (I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!)
21. What am I most afraid of? Mice & Rats - EWWWWWW
22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
23. Favorite dog breed? Cocker Spanial
24. Favorite day of the week? Friday - Today - Yay!!!!
25. How many states have I lived in? Just one - Wisconsin
26. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
27. What is my favorite flower? Daisies

Ok, now copy and paste all the questions on to Your Own Blog...and leave me a comment that you did it! I thought it was fun!

1 comment:

Sandy..... said...

sorry Stacey... I wasn't thinking, was i? Great idea tho! See, I know you better and realize.... we sound a lot alike! lol.